Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Dark Ages.

Gosh it's been well over a month. Sooo much has happened. I don't even know where to start. I am so down right now because of money, my wedding, my work, my health - it all just sucks ass right now. Jeremy and I are in some dark days with this economic struggle. He still hasn't found a job and we have decided to drop our wedding date that we have worked so hard for over the last year. I cried for days and days when we made this decision. A lot of it was paid for, but a lot of it wasn't. There just wasn't anything we could do to pay it off in time. It's been a year this month that we have been engaged. I'm in a pair of footies, Christmas PJ pants, and a sweatshirt. I haven't even brushed my hair today and it's almost 5pm. Jer was on the porch throwing darts, now he's just sitting on the couch, staring at his phone. Perhaps hoping someone calls him with good news? We got invited to a wedding in England...wow, but there's noway we'd be able to go to that at all. Bummer! My car got towed this weekend at a hotel after lisa's wedding, and my dad had to pick us up. It costed 150 bucks to get the thing back. DAMN! Then I had to pay a 281$ speeding ticket because I was unable to complete my community service hours...shit. Oh! And I side swiped Becky's friend, Kaitie's car....what was I thinking! So I feel like crap for inconviencing her because now she has to get it fixed and all that, even though my insurance is paying. Our savings is just being eaten away by dumb shit and it just has us so down. It really feels like the world is against us. Please help God!

No comments:

Post a Comment