Sunday, April 11, 2010

Simple Updates!

SOOOO Jeremy got that job that I had spoken about in my last post. There are a few downfalls though. It turns out they only hired him on part time because he's sharing the position with someone else....a friend of the boss lady, who is apparently very bitchy - eehhg. <~~~~what kind of sound is that? I just pray to God that Jer starts to love it there and he meshes in and gets hired on full time.

Easter just passed us by on the 4th. It was fun at first....then we went to Jer's parents at night and his mom decided to awkwardly pull him away for over an hour to chat about some intense stuff that had been going on. Jeff, Amy, and I were just sitting in the living room looking at each other just overcome with awkwardness. Mr. G just went in his play room to watch TV. We really felt uncomfortable and were disappointed she didn't invite other family members that we usually see every Easter. I had taken a lot of time to make our deviled eggs we brought very presentable and yummy. I knew she'd have a private moment with Jer about a few things....but I had no idea she would center the entire Easter occasion around it. It sucked. Why couldn't she just take Jer out to lunch or something? Oh well. But on a lighter note...here's some pics of our gorgeous deviled eggs....




Here is a very pretty salad Amy made for Easter....



Today I am working for the 5th day of an 8 day-in-a-rower.......yikes! I've been drinking our veggie/fruit juice and taking vitamin C. Along with coffee of course. I just don't want to get sick for my vacation like I did last year from working 9 days in a row and being very exhausted. Once my 8 days is up, I am off for 11 days. We are going to Jer's sister's house in Lake City and then up to TN to have a vacation for once....and decide if that is the place for our wedding!! Can't wait!! I am also getting my hair done by Faith Barnes. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment