Thursday, April 15, 2010

Vacating Publix......

So....I am officially off for 11 days in a row!! I couldn't be happier at this moment!!! Today has been a very pleasing day for sure.

Jer and I met Colin at 10am for marriage counseling....well, premarital counseling I suppose we should call it. It was absolutley a delight....a little emotional at some points, but Jer and I always walk out of there feeling more prepared for life in general just because Colin's ideas/teachings are very harmonious to the good of this world. Jer may be considering going to Church again and I just feel like it's about time. I just haven't felt right if I were to go alone. I feel that my future husband should be by my side for me to attend. Anyways, we talked about the postponement of the wedding....which I think is a great thing now. I really do - I am starting to be less sad about our larger cancelled wedding and more and more excited for the way it really will end up turning out someday - which will be lovely and perfect.

After our meeting, Jer and I went to Paulos. It's an italian mom n pop shop. MMMM. Very bad for you, but yummy!!! I actually really like supporting small businesses like them. I hate supporting walmart but I think I've journalized that concept before. But, sometimes, you have to go there anyways. Well....I'll let you know how my vacation went!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment