Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Treadmill

Okay, so I have really really decided to "lose the weight." I still can't believe I thought I was fat at 120 lbs three years ago........now I AM fat at 157.5. AAAHHHHH, and I'm 5'4''. I don't want to get too into it as to lose to magic of the hardworking process, I just want to say I went to the gym twice now and walked on the treadmill for thirty minutes each day. I was going to go today for round 3....for real, but I can hardly move my legs right now!!! My glutes are EXTREMELY sore, even just walking around my apartment is a task for them. I will surely rest today.....and I mean rest by doing housework and then going to work 2:30-11:30. When this "good sore" fades, i will surely be back! I will be eating a good healthy lunch in a bit :)

Wedding Update: Lori Schaneville is coming to TN to be our photographer!!!!!! Yay!!!!!

1 comment: