Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cold weather, Cold bitch, Warm couch :)


Today I worked 6am-3pm. The dark drive there was very cold so I was nice and bundled in my car with the heat on. While driving with my left hand, I held a "mike" mug with my right hand. You know the little green one-eyed monster from pixar's Monsters Inc.? I got Jer the mug for his birthday a couple years ago. I was drinking peppermint tea from it while my Jer Bear was still fast asleep under the covers at home. Mmmm. Lucky boy. :) I love him.



Work was normal...nothing too exciting happened. Although, there is a crazy bitch that comes in fairly regularly and calls the customer service desk on her cell phone to bitch about something not being on the shelf for her WHILE she's one aisle behind the desk. Talk about lazy. She's extremely demanding. I swear she thinks she steps into the store and is instantly illuminated with some crown of queenly glory. She doesn't say things like, "can you please find out if you have any ivory dish soap in the back since you don't seem to have any more on the shelf?" She says things like, "I'm on aisle ten. Someone needs to bring me my ivory dish soap now!" Don't you just want to slap bitches like that? I'd take her if I were allowed. What a fat lazy bitch. The thing that really gets me is she will fucking call the desk over and over if you don't drop all your other customers and run to her beckon. Makes me sick to my stomach. She doesn't deserve any better life than anyone else. Oh well, forget her. All I can do is act respectfully to others to help balance out people like her who have an evil mean spirit inside of them.

One rough thing about today has been the horrible cold I have. I coughed so much this evening that I threw up my whole dinner. What a waste. My insides are in so much pain from all the coughing! My head is full of snot and my neti pot won't get it all out. I took my prescribed cough syrup and about fell asleep on the couch watching some nat geo show about inmates escaping from prison. Then I snapped out of the falling asleep to come share today with my blog!

What was great about today? I must say from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU GEORGE AND RUTH KAPSALIS!!!! They both have passed, but today their daughter (my aunt) gave me a very helpful wonderful gift they left for me. It is a big help in my life right now and I will never forget them. I will be sad they won't be at my wedding in november. :( Also, a great thing about today is the wonderful couch I get to relax on and recover from my cold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment