Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh Christmas tree....until we meet again.

Today was what I call an "apartment day." I didn't leave all day and it was damn wonderful. I got things around the place done and didn't have to look nice or scramble around town trying to be at three different places in the same day.

Today was also goodbye to Christmas time. I have an artificial tree which is very great for a young couple that lives on a 3rd floor apartment. We just box her back up and stick her in the storage room on our balcony until next year. Also, I don't have to go through the sadness of throwing away a dead tree that could have still been alive if it wasn't chopped down in the first place. I'm not against chopping down trees for Christmas or anything like that, but I sure feel depressed when they are turned brown and lying by the road for the garbage man, all fallen apart and sad looking.

Wedding update: Our Wedding is on November 12, 2010. We ordered our "Save-the-Date" cards today. Can't wait to receive them and then send them out to our loved ones and friends! This is the picture we used on this cards....



Now that Jeremy is unemployed... [[ due to his stupid company letting go of many awesome graphic designers to give their positions to people in India so they can pay them cheaply...(thanks for helping the US get out of the current recession going on!!!) ]] ...Jeremy will be a great help around the apartment and I am glad to know he gets to sleep in all cozy and work on his new ideas and be the creative wizard he is with this new found time. He is very optimistic about the future, particularly this year, and believes he will find something far better than before. I love him for his solid hopes.

What was great about today? That things got done around the apartment and I am ready for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment