Friday, January 1, 2010

NEW YEAR - new beginnings - Happy 2010!!

What better day to start my very own blog than January 1st? There is something so refreshing about the first day of the year. My name is Meg, I work at a grocery store as a customer service staff member (been there 8 and a half wonderful years), and I live with my fiancee and two Persians in our lovely little apartment. Jeremy is over at his brother's condo playing xbox and I just got home from work about an hour ago. Of course Jeremy said he'd be home in 10 mins...but that was an hour ago. Haha!! Men love their video games. I just wanted to introduce myself in my first post. I could type about life and my thoughts all night long, but I will leave those bits for later in the year and give them in appropriately sized doses.

What I did today:

I got up and worked 11-8pm and on my lunch break visited my grandma and grandpa where i of course ate black eyed peas for good luck! I also bought a new coach purse from one of my sisters. She had bought two during last year's black Friday shopping and realized she couldn't afford them both so I happily took one off her hands. I needed a bigger one anyways.

New Year's Resolutions:

1.Get healthy - I am already suffering from HBP...and it needs to be/stay controlled.
2.Learn to focus on ONE thing at a time - and not a hundred things! I need to learn that accomplishing one thing a day is much more productive than starting ten things a day.
3. Stop worrying about family members! They choose their own path in life as I am choosing my own. I can't change any of them, even if I want to.

What was great about today? That I am alive and refreshed! I hope I keep up with this blog from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment