Friday, October 15, 2010

Taco Bell....or Taco Hell????

OK, WOW....I just wanted to share a quick story...


This past tuesday night, Jer and I had our usual pre-marital counseling session. Since Jer got out of work at 6 and we had to be at the Pastor's home at 7...we rushed through a taco bell drive through on the way there and crammed down a few tacos. YUM! And very bad for you....yet satisfying for the moment.

Pastor Colin had asked us what we ate for dinner and Jeremy goes..."You don't want to know. Your favorite place..."

Colin suggested Macdonald's ...but then realized Jeremy was talking about Taco Bell.

"It's been 11 years.....since I ate there." he said.

Colin asked Jer if I should hear "the story" or not and I of course was very anxious to hear it. I have to know everything.

He began his story 11 years ago...when he was pulling up to a Taco Bell on a youth group trip and there it was on a stack of empty boxes behind the restaurant.

a sentence that read, "GRADE D MEAT...BUT EDIBLE"

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S DISGUSTING!!! See if I EVER eat there again. SICK!!!!!! All I could think of during our session was, "my poor poor body."

No comments:

Post a Comment